Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Featuring Another Year Already! CLOSED

Another Year Already is a custom design company owned by a fellow Mommy Blogger Gabby, who writes The Work of Childhood!

Another Year Already designs custom cards for just about any occasion, you can see the different options they have here.

With Christmas fast approaching and many other holidays and of course birthdays, Another Year Already would be a great option to make your cards, invites, or announcements extra special!! Here's 2 adorable examples...



Gabby has generously offered to give one of my readers a choice of the following:
  1. Print Your Own ($35 value)...This is the option for someone who would like to have the final high resolution jpeg and print cards themselves. Another Year Already will work with you to create the design and then you will handle the printing.
  2. $25 off the total cost of a printed option, you can see the prices and options here.
To enter to win this awesome giveaway please leave a comment telling which option you would choose if you were the winner!

After you do that, you can gain some extra entries by doing any of the following, remember to leave an extra comment for each item so they will count as entries...
  1. If you Follow Me on Twitter, give yourself an extra entry!
  2. If you have a special occasion coming up that you would love a custom designed card for, give yourself an extra entry (tell what it is in the comment)!
  3. If you will share about your win and Another Year Already on your blog if you are the winner, give yourself an extra entry!!! (also an honor thing)
This Giveaway is open for anyone, anywhere!

I will select a winner using Random.org, so be sure you leave a separate comment for each entry, I will also be moderating comments to check that your entries are valid-please be honest!

Contest ENDS September 13, 2009. Winner will be announced here, and emailed (your email MUST be in each comment/or enabled in blogger). Winner must reply to my email within 48 hours or another winner will be chosen.

See general 1000 Subscribers Celebration Guidelines Here!

56 comments:

Mama Jenn said...

Her work looks really good!!!! I think I would go with the "print your own option."

Thomas said...

I would choose the print yourself option.

Thomas said...

I follow you on Twitter (@kyliejohall)

Annette W. said...

I would choose the print your own option. :)

Annette W. said...

I would blog about the win, if I won.

Chawksgirl4ever said...

i would choose the print your own option

LadySnow said...

I would choose the "print your own" option if I was lucky enough to win.

Unknown said...

i would take money off a printed version unless my printer magically fixes itself in the near future.

Terah722 said...

I would take the money off the already printed version.

Terah722 said...

I would love to have these for either Christmas cards or my son's first birthday in January. :)
Terah722@aol.com

shang09 said...

These are so cute! I would choose the print your own option.

shang09 said...

DD2's b-day is coming up at the beginning of Nov.! Perfect timing!

Blessedw5mom said...

I'd choose the print your own, I think. We need to mail out change of address cards. We recently moved!

Blessedw5mom said...

I guess which one I would choose and my special event were supposed to be in seperate comments ..oops
;-)
and forgot tp leave my email:
ahsauerbrey1@msn.com

Blessedw5mom said...

Would most certainly do a blog post (or two) about Another Year Already and 1+1+1=1 if I win

Blessedw5mom said...

I follow you on twitter (blessedw5mom)

Paul and DeeDee said...

I would choose the print our own option

Paul and DeeDee said...

I would blog about it:)

Anonymous said...

The 1st option.

joycelau319 at yahoo dot com

Anonymous said...

My sister's bridal shower next year.

joycelau319 at yahoo dot com

Anonymous said...

I would share about my win.

joycelau319 at yahoo dot com

kbloems27 said...

I am torn, but I think I would go with the first one.

kbloems27 said...

I follow you on twitter!

kbloems27 said...

I would love to share if I won!!!

Michelle said...

I'd go w/ Print Your Own option
-Have a 1st birthday (Nov) for my daughter coming quickly!
-If I had a blog, I'd write about it. I'd still tell everybody on Facebook as I don't have Twitter.
michelley.mark@gmail.com

The Alexanders said...

of course I would blog about anything I won if I ever do win anything! This is probably my hundredth entry for blog giveaways and still nothing! :) Here's hoping!
cheyennealexander@hotmail.com

The Alexanders said...

I hope this counts as an upcoming special occasion, but I would love to have this for Christmas cards!!
cheyennealexander@hotmail.com

The Alexanders said...

I would choose option 1.

cheyennealexander@hotmail.com

Michelle said...

Alright, I'm #25 but got your email. :) THANKS!

- entry #2

Michelle said...

Entry #3

Rose said...

Print your own for baby announcements! Due today.

Susan said...

Not sure if I'd go with the $25 or print my own, depends on my printer:-)

Susan said...

I might just do Christmas cards or I might have cards made up for National Ichthyosis Awareness Week this October...my almost 4 year old was born with this condition.

Susan said...

I would definitely blog about it.
homeschoolheartandmind.blogspot.com

Willow said...

I would take the $25 off if I won. Thanks!

meredith said...

I would choose the print your own option.

meredith said...

I would blog about it.

meredith said...

My son's 2nd birthday is coming up at the end of the month and i would love to have either invitations or thank you cards made.

Kellie said...

hmmm...that is a tough call...part of me would want the print your own version...but I also like the other options as well...

would probably go with the $25 off option...

Kellie said...

I would probably have Christmas cards made if I won...that is the next thing we have going on...I don't know if that counts enough for this contest or not...

Kellie said...

of course I will share about my win and One Year Already on my blog if I win!

Christy@pipandsqueak said...

I would choose print your own option.

Christy@pipandsqueak said...

I would use it for our christmas cards.

Christy@pipandsqueak said...

I will share about my win if I were to win.

Christy@pipandsqueak said...

I am following you on twitter @pipandsqueak

Jamie said...

I would choose the print your own option.

jmesims at gmail dot com

Jamie said...

I would love to do Christmas Cards if I won!!

jmesims at gmail dot com

amber said...

I would print my own! What a great option to have!

Amy said...

I would do print my own.

Amy said...

I would do Christmas cards for my design.

Amy said...

I will certainly blog about it if I win!

Amy said...

And I am now following you on twitter!

Mitzi said...

I think I would choose the print your own option. They are so cute.

Mitzi said...

and I would get them for my son's 5th birthday, 11/15.

Carrie said...

I'd probably do the print-your-own option...

Carrie said...

I am having our 2nd baby in December, so I would either use it for that or for Christmas cards shortly after our little girl is born!