Here is a brief description of an Apple Cheeks cloth diaper...
Apple Cheeks is a 2 sized envelope diaper. Ladybug is wearing the size 2 which will last through the end of diaper days. It is an envelope (pocket) diaper BUT you do NOT have to remove the insert if you use it this way-the insert falls out in the wash!!!!! YAY!!!! Although it is an envelope diaper, you can also use it as a cover/insert system, laying your insert right on the top of the dipe and reusing it until the cover is soiled (we used it this way 4 times)!! I LOVE the options of how to use this diaper, although I was a bit confused at first! Here is a great video tutorial of how this diapering system works.
Click to enlarge this awesome photo with details about this amazing diaper...
What I love...
- The Mini Test I received came with a size 2 cover, and 3 hemp inserts. I LOVE the hemp inserts and am now using them in other diapers as well!
- I used the cover and 1 hemp insert laid on top-3 times, and then put a microfiber in the pocket...then finally threw the cover in the laundry bag! It was awesome! 4 uses from one cover! AND for the final wear, I did NOT remove the insert and it DID fall out in the wash!
- The diaper fits Ladybug so well and snug, but not tight. It is adorable and I can tell it will grow well with her.
- The snaps are great, easy and snug. There are 2 rows, giving a great fit at both the belly and the leg.
- Elastic at the front and back...great for containing the mess!
- The color!!! I finally got a teal (St Lucia) diaper!!! The other colors are so beautiful too, I have no idea how I will decide when I do order some more!
- The customer service I received while working with AppleCheeks was awesome-I am very picky about this and it can make or break a company in my mind.
Apple Cheeks is based in Canada but they have retailers all over the world, you can find one near you by looking here.
Apple Cheeks is giving one of YOU a Mini Test, which includes a cover and 3 inserts (bamboo or hemp)!!!
If you'd like to win this awesome diaper (you choose the color and insert option) you can enter by doing the following...
Visit Apple Cheeks and leave a comment here telling what color is your favorite.
After you do that, you can gain some extra entries by any of the following, remember to leave an extra comment for each item so they will count as entries...
- If you have a baby who is already wearing cloth diapers (or a baby on the way who will be in cloth), give yourself an extra entry (this is an honor thing, please don't lie).
- Become a fan of Apple Cheeks on Facebook for an extra entry.
- If you will take a photo of your baby and write a post on your blog about your win and Apple Cheeks, give yourself an extra entry (also an honor thing).
- If you follow me on Twitter, give yourself an extra entry.
- If you Follow/Subscribe to Lil' Ladybug give yourself an extra entry (go here and look on the right sidebar for subscriber info).
~Anyone who has either won an AppleCheeks™ giveaway before or who has received a sample to review is not eligible to enter this contest.
I will select a winner using Random.org, so be sure you leave a separate comment for each entry, I will also be moderating comments to check that your entries are valid-please be honest!
Contest ENDS November 8, 2009. Winner will be announced here, and emailed (your email MUST be in each comment/or enabled in blogger). Winner must reply to my email within 48 hours or another winner will be chosen.