When I found out we would be getting a PopATot for review I was excited! I knew before we even had it that we would like it, but I had no idea how much we would LOVE it! I am so excited to share this amazing product with you all!
PopATot was created by parents, Evan and Stacy, who have 5 children! I personally think this idea is wonderful. When I was trying to describe to my husband what was coming in the mail for Ladybug, I described it as a cross between a card table, an exersaucer, and a fabric folding chair. He sort of got it, but when he finally saw it he totally understood my references!!!
I will let our many photos of Ladybug speak mostly for themselves (she is 5 1/2-6 months in all of these photos). We use this thing every day now, and in many different places throughout each day-it is that easy to move around.
My absolute favorite use for the PopATot is in our schoolroom. We have a fairly small schoolroom and I only need to have Ladybug in there sometimes, so I don't want a big baby item in there. PopATot is perfect because I can set it up and take it down quickly!
My bedroom is another of those places! She hangs out in my room often like this now!!
We have a 2nd story deck off of our bedroom, and the PopATot is perfect for the deck!!! We can't fit anything else out the small door, let alone leave something big out there in the weather. This is wonderful!
I set Ladybug up in the middle and the boys ride all around her on their riding toys!
She's all smiles and cuteness!!!
Pac Man likes the PopATot too ;)
I am so excited that one of YOU is going to win this awesome baby item, just in time for the holiday season. Won't this be wonderful to have for Thanksgiving or Christmas, when you are away from home? I am looking forward to bringing ours with us to visit family for Christmas this year! It folds up so small and fits in it's own sling bag so it is very portable!
Visit PopATot and leave a comment here telling why you'd love to own a PopATot.
After you do that, you can gain some extra entries by any of the following, remember to leave an extra comment for each item so they will count as entries...
- If you have a baby who you'd love to have this for, tell how old your baby is in a comment for an extra entry.
- If you will take a photo of your baby in his/her new PopATot and write a post on your blog about your win and PopATot, give yourself an extra entry (also an honor thing).
- Watch this video featuring the creator telling all about it...be sure to watch the entire segment to gain this extra entry!
- Go here and tell about one of the photos you think is a great idea for a use of the PopATot, for an extra entry!
- Become a Fan of PopATot on Facebook, for an extra entry!
- If you Follow/Subscribe to Lil' Ladybug give yourself an extra entry (go here and look on the right sidebar for subscriber info).
*International can pay actual shipping
I will select a winner using Random.org, so be sure you leave a separate comment for each entry, I will also be moderating comments to check that your entries are valid-please be honest! You MUST leave an email in your comment or have it enabled via your profile, or you CANNOT win.
Contest ENDS November 1, 2009. Winner will be announced here, and emailed (your email MUST be in each comment/or enabled in blogger). Winner must reply to my email within 48 hours or another winner will be chosen.
See general 1000 Subscribers Celebration Guidelines Here! This is our final giveaway for the celebration!!